Saturday, January 26, 2008

I Wish I Could Quit: Louder Than Bombs

LTB006

When someone famous dies, every webcomic feels obliged to make a comic about it. Here's our comic. Brokeback Mountain jokes are still cool, right? What? They aren't?! Oh... well then. I guess I'll have to try harder next week. If you folks want to see what Chops took his reference from whilst drawing Mr. Ledger in panel 1 and 3, they're right here and here(respectively).

Things for you (our readers) to do:

1. Join our Facebook group located here.

2. Vote for us on the buzzComix toplist with the handy button located below. As an incentive to vote for us, you get to see my (The Writer's) rendition of the comic for this week. Now you get to see what Chops has to work with.





3. Stay Classy.

4. Tell all your friends about this comic. More readers = more updates (probably).


We'll see you all next week when I bring you more masterpieces for undeserving audiences.

-JF

No comments: